Tuesday, September 8, 2009

booom!!!

something funny happened tonight!! i was riding my scooter back from sahor at Nasmir when a crowd of retarded monkey curse on me which at 1st i couldnt care less..but when i safely arrived at my house i felt like i had adrenaline rush n my mind keep telling me to go kick sum arse!!..i really dono y hahaha..so i ran to my room n took my blackjack a.k.a buku lima and sum mercun bola.i went back to the place where those monkey were sucking their own dick gayly and i throw mercun to em!! dey scatter away and started to climb the trees lol..i heard some monkey screaming at me but i jz put my middle finger up in de air n tell em to suck it..few mnutes later i arrived at my house and hang out wif my housemates at de garage when suddenly two monkey riding a motorcycle come and start yelling in a very weird language (slang kedah LOL)..but we all laugh at em and i think we really pissed em off..1 of my housemate took his hockey stick from his car in case those monkeys come back..and as predictable those monkeys came back and try to throw a mercun to us,but i took the hockey stick n swing it 2 em..n den!! oups!!! sorry!! i didnt mean to break ur useless bike and hit those innocent retarded monkey hardly wif de hockey stick!..dey'll come back for sure..i'll be waaaiitttiiinngggg~~~ hahahahaha..

dear retarded cumface monkeys,u r messing wif de wong guy at a very3 wrong time..so think twice if u decide 2 do anyting again oke dickface??

No comments: