Tuesday, August 12, 2008

my prayer

hear me my god
my tears drop into your ground
my blood flow to your river
my eyes blinded by your sun
why my almighty god
u created me
with toughts and mind
with heart and soul
u created the sun
that nobody can touch
the rain
that nobody could stop
the mountain
that can touch the sky
but u created me
a human
a boy
a man
that cries over your faith
everytime my heart breakes
i ask myself
why u created me
2 feel the pain
the sadness
the sorrow
i am hopeless by your feet
because you r my almighty god
but is it fair
to hurt me like this
u send me an angel without wings
breaking my heart
shatter my dream
but
if this what it takes
so that the heaven that u promise come true
then i shall serve u
till the last drop of blood and tears
till the last shine of the sun
the last raindrops
i shall bow to my almighty god
amen

by:cokelat

No comments: